Thursday, January 3, 2008

christmas/birthday

why write 2 entries when i can double up and cover christmas and my birthday in one...perhaps if i got double the presents i'd be a little more motivated to write twice as much??

seriously i had a great birthday and both holly and i had a great christmas, not the same as being @ home but thats what you get when you move away.

my b'day kept getting better as the day went on, i worked on the 18th for the first time in my life but wasn't feeling so great @ work so i came home and slept it off (conveniently). holly came home in the afternoon and i opened my gift which was a craftsman's tool chest/cabinet on wheels. now that we have a double carport this was a real appropriate girt from my wife...this R2D2 tool box of course fits more tools than i own. fun nonetheless.

the night wrapped up or got started depending how you look @ it with a surprise party @ some friends house. for some reason i'm always surprised, the 18th is so close to christmas i just assume people have better things to do than jump out and scare me. last time i fall for that "hey come look over here line".

christmas was the morning @ home with just me and holly followed by presents and lunch @ her parents. holly got me a espresso maker which is wonderful and i framed a ken duncan picture for holly among other things...they were the biggies.

No comments: